Many commercial properties carry environmental liabilities. Any liabilities associated with a property are transferred to the new owner following acquisition. To prevent or minimize buying these liabilities, performing proper environmental due diligence prior to your real estate transaction can provide you with information to assist in making an informed business decision. By performing proper environmental due diligence, you are also creating a second layer of protection through the "Innocent Land Owner Act" against unidentifiable liabilities as long as it can be proven a thorough investigation was conducted prior to purchasing a property. American Environmental Assessment & Solutions, Inc can provide you with aPhase I Environmental Site Assessment that can identify and quantify possible liabilities.
A Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) is the gold standard for evaluating the environmental liability associated with a real estate asset. The purpose of the Phase I ESA is to gather sufficient information to develop an independent professional opinion about the environmental condition of the property and to identify actual or potential environmentalcontamination which may impact the property value or effect claim to an "innocent land owner" exemption following acquisition.
American Environmental Phase I ESA includes:
· Performance of an on-site visit to view present conditions and evaluate any likely environmentally hazardous site history.
· Evaluation of risks of neighboring properties upon the subject property.
· Review of Federal, State, Local and Tribal Records.
· Interview of persons knowledgeable regarding the property history (past owners, present owner, key site manager, present tenants, neighbors).
· Examine historic document of the site and of its vicinity.
· Comprehensive report including all findings.
For additional information about American Environmental Assessment&Solutions, Inc, and Phase I ESA please contact:
American Environmental Assessment & Solutions, Inc
679 Lafayette Avenue, 3 Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11216
Email: email@example.comWebsite: www.aeasinc.com