At last we see a number of decisions coming out of SCOTUS. They've been a long time coming.
They were diverse, and as would be expected, were received by each of our political parties with various degrees of either approval or disdain depending on their advocacy. They include:
• Ruling in favor of marriage equality;
• Ruling in favor universal healthcare;
• Eliminating an obstruction to voting rights;
• Allowing the use of a certain drug in executions; and
• Ruling against the Clean Air Act.
It is interesting to note the introspection on the part of each party relative to celebrating the SCOTUS decisions above; those of love, happiness and freedom or those of death and illness.
Which America do you prefer?