New York & Long Island Attorney
Suffolk County | Queens County | Nassau County
Probate | Estate Administration | Wills & Trusts
Accounting | Estate Litigation | Estate Planing | Elder Law
Bonnie Lawston dedicates her practice to making the job of the Executor, Administrator, Trustee and Probate or Administration process easy for you. Whether you are a fiduciary, beneficiary or heir, we can help you, protect your interests and maximize your inheritance.
We can help you with legal services in all estate matters including:
- Filing court documents necessary to appoint a fiduciary, also known as executor or administrator
- Locating the estate’s assets
- Securing all the assets of the estate
- Preparing the assets for sale or other transfer, conducting and completing the transaction
- Accounting, disbribution, releases and closure of the estate
- Litigation, i.e. contesting wills, estate accounting, breach of fiduciary duty and all other matter to protect the estate and the benificiary rights
- Heirship and kinship hearings
- Guardianship hearings
- Infant compromises
We represent clients nationwide, if you are a fiduciary (executor, administrator, or trustee) an heir or beneficiary of a New York estate. If the decedent died in New York or has assets in New York State, we can help you. If you are chosen to represent the estate or if you are receiving an inheritance from a New York estate, contact our law firm today.