Maspeth Kiwanis holds meeting at Vander Ende-Onderdonk House
Jan 09, 2013 | 1581 views | 0 0 comments | 15 15 recommendations | email to a friend | print
The Kiwanis Club of Maspeth held its first weekly meeting of 2013 at the Vander Ende-Onderdonk House on Flushing Avenue in Ridgewood. The Onderdonk House is owned and maintained by the Greater Ridgewood Historical Society. It was built 300 years ago in approximately 1709 by Dutch farmer Paulus Vander Ende, and today offers a glimpse into the lives or New Yorkers at that time. The house is open to the public on Saturdays between 1 and 4 p.m., and by appointment.
Comments
(0)
Comments-icon Post a Comment
No Comments Yet